About Buxton Associates
Our knowledge of traditional and modern construction materials and techniques allows us to add real value in our work. Coupled with our experience and ingenuity we are proud of our ability to develop bespoke, cost effective engineering solutions.
We have a strong commitment to providing sustainable and energy efficient structural designs. To help achieve this we work closely with all members of the design team, contractors and clients in order to produce a fully integrated design and construction solution.
We have developed many procedures and processes that allow us to consistently produce a high standard of design information. Our Quality Management scheme is audited annually and we have ISO 9001 certification. Our Health and Safety systems have achieved accreditation under the Contractors Health and Safety assessment scheme (CHAS). We are registered with Constructionline and are longstanding members of the Association for Consultancy and Engineering (ACE).
The Buxton Team
The Buxton Team
Join The Team
Buxton Associates have a young and dynamic team of skilled engineers and technicians based in our offices in Surrey and Central London. With a passion for engineering we seek to explore the boundaries of possibilities and to produce elegant, economic structural design efficiently.
Sorry, there are currently no jobs. But check back soon as you never know!.
Buxton Associates hold certified registration to ISO 9001 for quality management. The company also works within the requirements of an Integrated Management System including ISO 14001: 2004 for environment management and OHSAS 18001: 2007 for health & safety management.We are committed to:
- Carry out our business in a manner that consistently understands and evaluates customers’ requirements to ensure conformity with agreed design, specification and contractual arrangements.
- Understand, mitigate and where possible eliminate its business risks, and to seek opportunities that will enhance its service delivery.
- Ensure the QMS meets the stated requirements of ISO 9001.
- Communicate with our employees, customers, supply chain and other interested parties to adopt, review and implement this policy to seek improvements to the services we provide.
- Consult and empower our workforce with adequate improvement programs to meet and exceed the company and client’s standards.
- Providing a working environment and resources that encourages our staff to perform to the highest standard.
- Engage and monitor our subcontractors and suppliers treating them as partners in the works we undertake.
- Complying with all applicable legislation and other applicable requirements.
- Reviewing and where necessary revising this policy at least annually or sooner as and when required.